Grants will be processed as reimbursements after travel is complete. To ensure that your reimbursement can be processed, please carefully read and follow the reimbursement guidelines below. If you do not follow the guidelines, you will NOT receive reimbursement.
- Original travel RECEIPTS for each individual travel-related cost must be submitted. Conference attendees should keep copies of receipts until after reimbursement is made.
- Airfare must be submitted for approval to the University of Mississippi Local Organizing Committee BEFORE purchase. Reimbursement will be for the cost of airfare, luggage fees, airport parking fees and/or taxis to your departure airport provided all RECEIPTS are submitted.
- Car rentals are typically limited to economy, compact or standard class. If you are carpooling and would like to rent a van (or non-economy car), submit a request for approval to the University of Mississippi Local Organizing Committee before rental. Reimbursements will be for the cost of the car rental and gas providing all RECEIPTS are submitted.
- Reimbursement for travel by private car will be calculated using travel distance based on the University of Mississippi mileage rate.
- If you were planning to arrive by bus, please note that Megabus has discontinued service to our location, Oxford, MS. Please make other plans for travel to APSCUWiP@UM.
- Conference attendees will only be reimbursed for travel costs not covered by their home departments.
- The travel reimbursement form that you will receive at the conference must be completed and submitted by January 30. Reimbursements will only be paid after travel is complete.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the reimbursement guidelines. Again, keep copies of all travel-related RECEIPTS until reimbursement is complete. If you need an additional copy of the reimbursement form, download it here.