Participants should compare costs when deciding on transport modes. If several students are coming from the same institution within driving distance, car pooling is strongly encouraged. Lodging is provided free of cost to registered participants. If you have requested a travel grant, please carefully read and follow the Travel Grant Reimbursement Guidelines.
- Participants arriving by air should fly into Memphis International Airport (airport code MEM).
- There will be a charter bus departing Memphis Airport at 1:00 pm on Friday January 16 2015 to transport students to the University of Mississippi, so participants should arrange to arrive before 12:00pm.
- There will be a return bus on Sunday at 1:00 pm. Your return flight should be 3:45 pm or later on Sunday January 18 2015 in order to take the return bus back. The airport is 1 hour and 15 minutes from the university and additional time must be allowed for check-in and security.
- Please be aware that if you will be arriving by air and need travel reimbursement, you must have your airfare approved by us before purchase.
Arrival by Car
- Participants arriving by car should park in visitor parking on University Circle (see map below showing Bryant Hall on the Circle). Parking passes can be purchased at the entrance for $2 on Friday. Weekend parking is free.
- Participants will be housed at the Inn at Olemiss, Holiday Inn Express and Hampton Inn in Oxford, MS.
- Please note that there are two Hamptons in Oxford. Please use the following addresses for driving directions. Hampton Inn, 110 Heritage Drive, Oxford, Mississippi, 38655. Holiday Inn, 112 Heritage Drive, Oxford, Mississippi, 38655. The Inn at Olemiss, 120 Alumni Drive, University, MS, 38677.
- After registration, a reservation will be made for you at one of these hotels. Roommates will be randomly assigned.
On Site at the University of Mississippi
Conference activities will be held in Bryant Hall at the University of Mississippi.
- Students should go to Bryant Hall (see map below) to sign in and pick up conference information upon arrival in Oxford, MS.
- Click here for the full campus map.